Every Friday we update you with a new app on the list, and today we're happy to introduce you with an app that will help you to track the fuel economy of your vehicles.
Our app is GasHog from Adair Systems. This app is for iPhone and iPad and it costs $0.99 (we only include in our lists apps that cost less than $2).
Here are more details about GasHog App:
GasHog is a utility for iPhone and iPod Touch to track the fuel economy of your vehicle. GasHog allows you to enter the odometer reading and the amount of fuel added every time you add fuel, and it automatically calculates the fuel economy of your last tank, as well as historical averages. Additionally, GasHog offers tips for improving the fuel economy of your vehicle.
GasHog's features include:
- Simple and quick entry of odometer reading and fuel added
- Support for multiple vehicles
- Fuel cost tracking
- Support for English and Metric units, separate units for distance, fuel and economy
- International support with numbers and dates formatted to local custom
- Integrated tips for improving fuel economy
- Historical fuel economy statistics (last tank, last 30 days, last 6 months, all time)
GasHog does not require Internet connectivity for any of its features, and operates in areas with no mobile or WiFi coverage.
You can check top 100 green apps at http://www.ecolibris.net/greenapps.asp. As you'll see, this list is in work, but we promise to update it every week until we'll have all 100 green apps.
Last week's green app - Green Schools Revolution -The Game.
Raz @ Eco-Libris
Eco-Libris: Plant a tree for every book you read!